Electric Vehicles

Electric car questions? Ask an electric car mechanic online.

Ezgo 1992 Marithon; will not move when pedal is

Ezgo 1992 Marithon; will...

Ezgo 1992 Marithon; will not move when pedal is pushed.batteries all check out ok

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '92 electric?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes

11/18/2017
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to work with you! I will do my best to help.

Does charger come on when attached to cart and does it show to be charging? Is the solenoid closing when pedal is pushed? Is this resistor control or electronic controller?

it is charging. yes solenoid is closing. resistor.

On resistor cart, the the solenoid closes, the power should go to the foot pedal contact, and then through the speed contacts, to the resistor pack. Resistors could be burned? Here is a diagram.

Ok. Thanks for the help. I w I'll finish repairs.

Please rate using the 5 star rating system to close the question. Thanks.

Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other

Thanks!