Electric Vehicles

Electric car questions? Ask an electric car mechanic online.

Cart runs slow and jerks. Ezgo electric mide 1990. Going to…

Customer Question
Cart runs slow and...

Cart runs slow and jerks

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

Ezgo electric mide 1990

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Going to try checked the batteries

Mechanic's Assistant: Does the battery look like it's leaking? And does it have a strong smell -- like sulfur?

No

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Electric Vehicles
Answered in 1 day by:
11/13/2017
Electric Vehicle Mechanic: Curtis B., Other replied 8 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to work with you! I will do my best to help.

36 volt cart? What is the pack voltage, and what does each battery show for voltage? Does the cart cut in and out, or does it just surge? This usually is sign of bad battery or a bad cable connection.