Electric Vehicles

Electric car questions? Ask an electric car mechanic online.

Just replaced batteries in my ezgo golf cart. when hooking…

Customer Question
Just replaced batteries in...

Just replaced batteries in my ezgo golf cart. when hooking up the light harness to the batteries, i got extreme sparks

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

Head lights

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

It is a ezgo golf cart 2009 moel

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I haven't tried ananything. didn't want to harm the system/vehicle

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes, i left it unconnected and it run like a rabbit

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Electric Vehicles
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/14/2017
Electric Vehicle Mechanic: Curtis B., Other replied 11 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to work with you! I will do my best to help.

What voltage are the lights? Where do they hook up? I ask because lights are always an option. Can be 12 volts, 36 or 48 volts.

I see question is still open, did you see my response?