Electric Vehicles

Electric car questions? Ask an electric car mechanic online.

I need to know the colour of my seats in my EZ go RXV, 2010,

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know the colour of my seats in my EZ go RXV

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your electric?

2010

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am not sure if they are tan or stone beige. I'm trying to order the rear seat kit

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Electric Vehicles
the model number is(###) ###-####serial
9/10/2017
Electric Vehicle Mechanic: Curtis B., Other replied 11 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to work with you! I will do my best to help.

Is cart the standard green color? Stone beige is seat color.

Hi
Our cart is black

Look at the Oyster. It is the only option listed for black cart. So it will be the stone beige, or the oyster.

I see question is still open.??