Electric Vehicles

Electric car questions? Ask an electric car mechanic online.

Just bought a cart from a company here in Cincinnati. Had…

Customer Question
Just bought a cart...

Just bought a cart from a company here in Cincinnati. Had installed a bluetooth and it worked fine until this weekend. It still lights, flashes, but won't access the iphone. What do we do?

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, can you tell me which light it is? And does it blink first, then stay on steady?

Its the light on the dash panel. It comes on, then flashes but nothing else

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your electric?

I'm not sure. I had it custom done at the EZGO store here in Cincinnati

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your electric?

I got it 2 months ago. This store takes old carts, rebuilds them and then customizes them to specs of the buyer

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Its brand new so no need for fixes as of yet. If something does happen it would probably be done at a store. I bought it for my grandaughters and daughter. they live in louisville, ky

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I dont' think so

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Electric Vehicles
Answered in 3 days by:
9/11/2017
Electric Vehicle Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 9 months ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This may be due to an issue with the blue tooth receiver/adapter at fault needing replaced or may be due to the blue tooth needing programmed again to the phone.If you can since there are so many different models of this here I would speak with the facility that did the install and see if they can look into this for reprogramming or to see if a component is at fault needing replaced.If this was already checked into or done let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete