Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other
Experience:  Worked on fleet of various electric vehicles, golf carts, scissor lifts and electric booms.
30244710

I never heard back on that Ford Think question...any ideas?

Customer Question

Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to work with you! I will do my best to help.

I read the previous question, and with any electric, first thing that needs to be done, is run voltage test on the battery pack, and each battery, with a digital voltmeter. And test the battery pack voltage, before turning on the charger and with charger on, to be sure charger is charging the pack. As for the fuse blowing, look for bad or corroded connections in the fuse circuit.

I see question is still open.???