Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other
Experience:  Worked on fleet of various electric vehicles, golf carts, scissor lifts and electric booms.
30244710

Was going to take my club car off my trailer and it would

Customer Question

Was going to take my club car off my trailer and it would not move. I checked the batteries which are less than 1 year old and they are charged. My trailer is a tilt and I needed it so we unloaded it, I messed around and it worked for an instant but it is now dead.
JA: Does the battery look like it's leaking? And does it have a strong smell -- like sulfur?
Customer: No every thing with the batteries look OK as I said thy are less than a year on them.
JA: What is the model/year of your electric?
Customer: I really don't know I bought the cart used about 3 years ago I figure about 7 years old
JA: What year is your electric?
Customer: Don't' know maybe a 2010
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes but I only checked the batteries and made sure no wires were unhooked
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No is there a reset button
Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to work with you! I will do my best to help.

No reset button. you do have it in run, and not tow position? Do you get click from the solenoid when pedal is pressed? If you attach charger, does it come on and show charge? 36 or 48 volts? D you have battery pack voltage to the solenoid and the keyswitch?

I see question is still open.???