Electric Vehicles

Electric car questions? Ask an electric car mechanic online.

We r having a problem with the water system to fill the, It…

Customer Question
We r having a...

We r having a problem with the water system to fill the b

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

It is an example go. Model TXTQPDS. Make. EZ GO. Serial.(###) ###-####

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Trying to fix ourselves. We can't find a distributor in either Red Deer or Sylvan Lake. We about a half hour or 45 minutes from either one. The rubber ball doesn't seem to be drWing the water from the distilled water co gainer. We have checked all the openings and the only o e that seems to be a problem is the blue connection to the Hose on the cart

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No. Think that is all we can tell u. Bob

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Electric Vehicles
8/4/2017
Electric Vehicle Mechanic: Curtis B., Other replied 1 year ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to work with you! I will do my best to help.

All the tubes have to be vacuum tight, do you see any split connections, that would let air enter the water system? The ball will not draw water if there is a break in any of the connections or tubes.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
You have talen four hours to answer our question, instead of the 30 minutes that you claimed. In the meantime, we have solved the problem.

Sorry, I was out running errands with wife. I just came on line

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Not our problem. The time to answer was 30 minutes. Problem solved without your help. Not impressed with your service. And will be cancelling subscription