Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other
Experience:  Worked on fleet of various electric vehicles, golf carts, scissor lifts and electric booms.
30244710

We r having a problem with the water system to fill the, It

Customer Question

We r having a problem with the water system to fill the b
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: It is an example go. Model TXTQPDS. Make. EZ GO. Serial.(###) ###-####JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Trying to fix ourselves. We can't find a distributor in either Red Deer or Sylvan Lake. We about a half hour or 45 minutes from either one. The rubber ball doesn't seem to be drWing the water from the distilled water co gainer. We have checked all the openings and the only o e that seems to be a problem is the blue connection to the Hose on the cart
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. Think that is all we can tell u. Bob
Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to work with you! I will do my best to help.

All the tubes have to be vacuum tight, do you see any split connections, that would let air enter the water system? The ball will not draw water if there is a break in any of the connections or tubes.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
You have talen four hours to answer our question, instead of the 30 minutes that you claimed. In the meantime, we have solved the problem.

Sorry, I was out running errands with wife. I just came on line

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Not our problem. The time to answer was 30 minutes. Problem solved without your help. Not impressed with your service. And will be cancelling subscription