Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other
Experience:  Worked on fleet of various electric vehicles, golf carts, scissor lifts and electric booms.
30244710

I have a 'golf & country by western' golf cart and I am

Customer Question

I have a 'golf & country by western' golf cart and I am trying to find out how old it is, so I will have a better chance to sell it. And with a serial # 14V5331161W010806, I can't find any info. Can you help me?
JA: What year is your Country?
Customer: That's what I'm trying to find out?
JA: Are you fixing your Country yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It works great.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: How do I find out the Manufactured year of the golf cart?
Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to work with you! I will do my best to help.

With no readable model numbers, and assuming it has an Ezgo chassis with a Western body, look on the drive motor for the plate n it, loo for a three letter code, ending in an N, with these letters, we can look at the GE date codes and see when motor was built.