Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other
Experience:  Worked on fleet of various electric vehicles, golf carts, scissor lifts and electric booms.
30244710

2002 Gem I ran the batteries to low and the car would not

2002 Gem I ran the batteries to low and the car would not charge I then charged each battery saperatley the car now runs and shows 85 but the built in. Harper just flashes w
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.
Customer: ill not charge...help
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?
Customer: They are Trojan batteries one year old the ars runs fine just will not charge

Do you have a voltmeter? Battery pack should be 72 volts, what does it rad, and what is the reading at the leads coming from charger to battery pack? Charger has to see battery pack voltage to start charge. No fuse blown in charger or power to the charger?

I see question is still open, did you see my response?