Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

2006 ezgo txt only moves a few feet and stops

Customer Question

Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I would have the throttle switch checked/tested to see if it is failing needing replaced.I have seen throttle switch/sensor failure in the past before cause issues like this here.If this is or was checked already and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Can i have my refund
It took to long long amd the responce does not relate to my unit,
Thank tou
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

Below is the link to customer care where you can speak to them on this here.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help