Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other
Experience:  Worked on fleet of various electric vehicles, golf carts, scissor lifts and electric booms.
30244710

It won't charge, won't start no beeping in reverse,

Customer Question

It won't charge
JA: What is the model/year of your electric?
Customer: won't start no beeping in reverse
JA: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?
Customer: 2006..did a manual battery charge and all terminals are good and batteries charged
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes..manually charged batteries and checked all connections and tried doing an OBC reset but it doesn't do anything no beeping in reverse no nothing
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 5 months ago.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to work with you! I will do my best to help.

2006 Club Car DS or presidnet? 48 volt cart? Do you have a voltmeter to test with? What is voltage at the charger receptical on the cart? Do you have pack voltage to the solenoid? No click from solenoid when pedal is pressed? Does keyswitch have battery pack voltage?