Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other
Experience:  Worked on fleet of various electric vehicles, golf carts, scissor lifts and electric booms.
30244710

48 volts rvx ezgo 2008 .when you select forward or reverse

48 volts rvx ezgo 2008 .when you select forward or reverse will not move until you rock the cart

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to work with you! I will do my best to help.

RXV has the electric brake on the drive motor, which has to have at least 48 volts to release it. Sounds like the brake is not releasing. Check voltage to the brake when you press pedal. Has to be at least 48 volts. Does cart run ok after you free it up? May need to remove the brake and clean it up and see if it will release better. If voltages are low, battery pack may be problem. What is age of batteries?