How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Curtis B. Your Own Question
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other
Category: Electric Vehicles
Satisfied Customers: 28057
Experience:  Worked on fleet of various electric vehicles, golf carts, scissor lifts and electric booms.
Type Your Electric Vehicles Question Here...
Curtis B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to replace the Emcor in my 2013 club car turf 252.

Customer Question

I need to replace the Emcor in my 2013 club car turf 252. Serial number JK 1310–349330. The cart speed is terribly a Radick and has happened before when the carpet was brand-new. I have the part from club car and would likeany advice I could get on the act of replacing the old one. Thank you so much
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 10 months ago.

MCOR, here is video showing install on a Club Car cart the turf model will be similar. It is just a matter of removing the old one and installing the new one, and no adjustment is necessary.