Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other
Experience:  Worked on fleet of various electric vehicles, golf carts, scissor lifts and electric booms.
30244710

My charger is not shutting of it is a power drive 17930

Customer Question

Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Is this a car battery charger or another type of charger?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Golf cart charger Power drive 17930
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

O.k.,unfortunately I do not have the info on this charger but someone else here may be able to help.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 12 months ago.

Does charging rate drop or does it keep charging at a rapid rate? Charger tries to top up the batteries, before it shut off. You say batteries are ok? Have you checked each battery's voltage? What is the battery pack voltage measured with meter?

I see question still open, did you see my response? What is battery voltage test show?