Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other
Experience:  Worked on fleet of various electric vehicles, golf carts, scissor lifts and electric booms.
30244710

I have a 2007 Club Car, its been sitting in garage with dead

Customer Question

I have a 2007 Club Car, its been sitting in garage with dead batteries for 4 months, replaced all batteries today and nothing happen....nothing, but the horn and lights work
Category: Electric Vehicles
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The foot peddle control been replaced and speed sencor on the motor been replaced
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Does the charger work? The charger makes a test of the battery and charger circuit, if it does not come on, you have a problem i the primary cable system.. Bad connection or cable. Do you have a voltmeter to test the system? When pedal is pressed ,does solenoid close?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Curtis,
This is Matt McCracken, the charger works find, battery cables are find,the batteries are brand new. Is there a computer or brain on board that has to be reset ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Curtis,
This is Matt McCracken
Subject..,Reboot Club Car
I had to do it twice, the second time, I left the battery cable off for 45 minutes and the foot feed peddle down.
I connected the cable, pressed the peddle 3 or 4 times, the solenoid started to click , the yellow light flick and the cart started.
It runs Great.... thank you very much
Matt McCracken
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Good job! Thanks for the reply! Please rate to close the question.