Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other
Experience:  Worked on fleet of various electric vehicles, golf carts, scissor lifts and electric booms.
30244710

Put brand new batteries in 2008 EZ Go Electric Golf Cart,

Customer Question

Put brand new batteries in 2008 EZ Go Electric Golf Cart, everytime I try to charge it says Fault and won't charge
Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Follow the two wires from the carts charger receptacle, to the battery pack and be sure the wires are connected to the posiitve and negative terminals. Or if you have a voltmeter, check the voltage at the receptacle. It has to read the same as the battery pack.If charger does not see battery voltage it will fault. I suspect that charger is not seeing battery voltage, either from loose wire, or the connection is not being made at the plug in.