Electric Vehicles

Electric Car Questions? Ask a Electric Car Mechanic Online.

Electric Vehicles

Electric Vehicles e-xgo: I have a 1995 ezgo electric batteries

Customer Question
I have a 1995 ezgo...
I have a 1995 ezgo electric batteries good solenoid clicks contacts close low resistance. Car does not move
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Electric Vehicles
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/26/2015
Electric Vehicle Mechanic: Curtis B., Other replied 2 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other
Does charger come om when attached to cart? What is battery voltage across the pack? Is this the reading at the solenoid, motor and controller? Most drive problems are from bad cable or connections! When did cart last run?
Charger does come on vast is about 34v. 34v input to solenoid. No various across 259 ohm resistor but measures good cart has not run for several years bit I have cleaned all connection. Is there an easy way to verify controller is good. When pushing on gas pedal sponsor clicks contacts go from high R to less then ohm
Have you checked each battery? 34 volts tell me that battery pack voltage is too low. Fully charged battery pack will be closer to 40 volts! If one battery has a single bad cell, it affects the complete system!
Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other