Electric Vehicles

Electric Car Questions? Ask a Electric Car Mechanic Online.

Electric Vehicles

Club car Gas: I have a 2003 club cart and I put new carb on

Customer Question
I have a 2003 club...
I have a 2003 club cart and I put new carb on it and it is still stalling, it goes sometimes a d completely stops
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Electric Vehicles
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
New plug new fuel pump new carb
7/24/2015
Electric Vehicle Mechanic: Curtis B., Other replied 2 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other
How long after it dies will it restart?
It can run about 10 min then die when I have to push it home
Maybe couple hours
I put old carb back on still does same thing
The new carb had a hose on it not going any where and gas poured out of that
Extra hose on carb is overflow tube. It shows if carburetor is flooding. With engine having to cool down before restart, you likely are loosing spark, and need a new coil.
Ok he will look at thecoil hasgood spark he says
He is getting flusrated
Does it have spark when it quits? It has to loose spark or fuel and fuel should not be heat related, unless he has electric fuel pump.
He had an electric fuel on and took it off was flooding it
Now has pulse pump?
What ever come on them
Yes
If no spark when it quits, the coil is bad.
Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other