Electric Vehicles

Electric car questions? Ask an electric car mechanic online.

2011 club car gasoline in oil

Customer Question
2011 club car gasoline in oil
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Electric Vehicles
Answered in 3 days by:
7/13/2015
Electric Vehicle Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 3 years ago
Pete, Technician
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
Check for damage to the cylinder heads or engine block causing this here.I have seen cracked heads or block cause issues like this on other models needing repaired or replaced.
Thanks Pete