Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Club Car Precedent: I recently bought a used 2013 Club Car

Customer Question

I recently bought a used 2013 Club Car lifted and fixed up. It actually has 4 12 volt batteries vs. 6 8 volt batteries in it. When we first got it the indicator stated green or full. After using it for a day the indicator would blink 2 red lights alternating at the zero mark. No matter how much I charged it, the red lights would blink and the cart would only go for a short period of time before running out. I unhooked all batteries and tested them one by one. They all tested fine for 2 year old batteries. I put everything back together and the indicator read yellow and seemed to be working now. Then the indicator stopped reading all together but the cart seems to be charging correctly now. Does the battery indicator have anything to do with the charging process?
Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
I would check and make sure the battery cables are all clean and tight at the batteries as well as to where they run and connect to.If an issue is found with a loose or damaged cable at all this will need to be replaced or repaired to correct this here.
Thanks Pete