Electric Vehicles

Electric Car Questions? Ask a Electric Car Mechanic Online.

Electric Vehicles

Change starter on1999 ds club car turns over but will not start

Customer Question
has spark and fuel pump...
Change starter on1999 ds club car turns over but will not start has spark and fuel pump is working also motor turns when cam is in any position run or neutral but will not start
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Electric Vehicles
Answered in 5 days by:
6/22/2015
Electric Vehicle Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 2 years ago
Pete, Technician
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
If this issue occurred after the starter was replaced and wasn't an issue until it was replaced check and make sure nothing was bumped loose or damaged in any way.Make sure all electrical connections are reconnected and make sure if there are any fuses that these are all o.k.
If this is found o.k. let me know so we can continue.
Thanks Pete

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete
Pete, Technician