Common electric vehicle questions resolved on JustAnswer
Experts on Just Answer have answered questions about all kinds of electric vehicles and their problems, such as:
- I bought a Model S 2014, 85 kilowatts. Why does the performance of the car drop as the battery gets lower?
- My EZ-go golf cart will not move and I’m trying to load it onto a trailer. Is there a way to force it into "free wheel"?
- I drove my 2012 EZ TXT through some standing water a couple of weeks ago, and now even though the meter says it’s charged, it won’t start. What’s wrong?
- Why does my IS 250 start off quickly but slow down about half speed when under way?
- Is there a process by which an electric car can be moved while it is plugged in and charging?
When you consult an Expert on JustAnswer, be prepared to tell the technician the following information:
- Make, model and year
- Mileage if known
- What makes the symptoms occur
- What you’ve already tried
- Whether you’re doing the work yourself or not
This information will help the Expert answer your question promptly and accurately.