Education Law

Education law questions? Ask an education lawyer

OUR KIDS GO TO ARIZONA CULTURAL ACADEMY ITS A NON PROFIT…

Customer Question
OUR KIDS GO TO...

OUR KIDS GO TO ARIZONA CULTURAL ACADEMY ITS A NON PROFIT SCHOOL I THINK

Lawyer's Assistant: Because education law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

BAD CHILD MENTAL ABUSE IS BEING PRACTISED BY TWO TEACHERS AND PRINCIPAL WHAT CAN WE DO

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you spoken to a local attorney or school administrator? What is your ideal outcome for this situation?

TALKED TO THE PRINCIPAL ON TWO OCCASIONS , SHE DOES NOT CARE , DID NOT SPEAK TO A LAWYER

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

CANN'T RELOCATE MY KIDS

Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Education Law
3/30/2018
Education lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 23 days ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

You need to contact Arizona child abuse hotline and file a complaint.

You should also file complaint with the local Police Station.

You may also retain the services of a local Attorney who handles school and education cases to file lawsuit against the teacher and the school for this abuse.

You can use the following sites to find local Attorneys:

Lawyers.com

Justia.com

Findlaw.com

Best wishes,

A 5-star positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating. However, that is how I get paid for answering questions on this site.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law