Education Law

Education law questions? Ask an education lawyer

How r u. Public monroe county mi. I’m not sure really I’m…

Customer Question
Public monroe county mi ...

Public monroe county mi

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you spoken to a local attorney or school administrator? What is your ideal outcome for this situation?

I’m not sure really I’m kinda worried because what happened was my child is the new kid and all the sudden the School just starts targeting her blaming just her for things other kids r involved in or things she didn’t even do!!! She was getting up everyday at 5 am and waking her sister at 7 am everyday until one day they ruined it all and started putting her thru court process for sumthn that was two sided and they was targeting her so bad and discriminating against her I had almost got escorted out building my daughter has an Ieper and m

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Iep And gets questioned daily

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Education Law
3/20/2018
Education lawyer: Infolawyer, Partner replied 5 months ago
Infolawyer, Partner
School should treat all the same without disparagement or disparate treatment. If a parent meeting does not help consider escalating.A lawyer letter from a local lawyer can be effective in several ways. It can avoid costly litigation and help bring about a settlement. It also helps organize the claim and if it goes to court shows the judge you tried in good faith to resolve it!By being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement!You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Awaiting your reply, thank you!If you have a follow up, just reply and ask me!