Education Law

Education law questions? Ask an education lawyer

I was in school and this kid wanted cannabis pen but

Customer Question
I was in school...

I was in school and this kid wanted cannabis pen but couldn't get so i got it and sold it to him. I gave it to him in the Bathroom and then he gave it to someone else. The other person tried it and puked and told on the kid who said he got it from me. I was wondering how i could prevent myself from getting expelled. I told the principal that i sold it to the kid cause they were kind of threatening me with police saying we have an officer here. ny

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

Ny

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No do i get a refund if not satisfied

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Education Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/7/2018
Education lawyer: Olivia Kent,
 replied 7 months ago
Olivia Kent

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.

I saw that you asked whether you can get a refund of your not satisfied... but to be honest I'm not sure what I can tell you that you're going to find satisfying. There's no defense to selling marijuana on school property. I wish I could tell you otherwise but it's the law.