Education Law

Education law questions? Ask an education lawyer

I was one of the first female students at ITT tech and I was…

Customer Question
I was one of...

I was one of the first female students at ITT tech and I was promised all kinds of things that where untrue. I also experianced sexual harasmsnt by some of the male instructors there and because of what happrnd from my time there at the school I was un able to get the career I was suposed to be able after attending the school and I couldnt even further my education upon the degree I had from the school. It ruined my entire life. I spirled down into depresion and hospitals and in disabled me. I lost everything because of this. I wasnt even aware until now that I had a wright to do something about it. Someone should have said something and dobe somdthing on my be half. Now years later I owe alot of money and I went thriugh so much lain I even lost my son because I was going to school there to get a carreer so I could support him. I wasnt qualified to do the job after attending there. THEY DIDN'T TEACH ME ANYTHING

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Others have sued ITT its all over the news I was contacted by computer generated call about a class action to jkin but any time I attemted to call it back it was redieprected of coursd3

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am not one to just sue people but I have been through the most horrific things after this if I had gone on to a career instead of spiraling down i would never have had to experiance such atrocities no one should ever have to experience even one of the thing I had to in their life. I had to go through so many and I know it is because of this pivitale monent in my life.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Education Law
1/3/2018
Education lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

How many years ago are you talking about, because there is a statute of limitations after such time any legal action would be prohibited.