Education Law

Education law questions? Ask an education lawyer

The School allowed my children to ride a different bus

Customer Question
The School allowed my...

The School allowed my children to ride a different bus without my acknowledgment with no explanation or paperwork

Lawyer's Assistant: Because education law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Georgia

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you spoken to a local attorney or school administrator? What is your ideal outcome for this situation?

I don’t know what kind of attorney to speak with and as far as the local administration they can’t tell me anything

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I had my children for over two years their mother and grandmother was physically fighting and mentally abusing them they got locked up the Law place the children in my custody and when the mother got out she brought all their clothes and didn’t have any time for them after she went and had two more children I went to the court to get an abandonment forms and the court wouldn’t let me now the School sent my children back to the same environment and the law tells me that I can’t get them and their address is still the same at the School my address

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Education Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/8/2017
Education lawyer: Infolawyer, Partner replied 8 months ago
Infolawyer, Partner
An education lawyer can address his wth the school and superintendent.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.Often will lead to an apology and assurance it won’t repeat.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”