Education Law

Education law questions? Ask an education lawyer

Our condo fee keeping rising, 16 owners signed documents as…

Customer Question
our condo fee keeping rising...
our condo fee keeping rising, 16 owners signed documents as attached, we suspect board member corruption in using our home owners money. Please advice.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Education Law
11/24/2017
Education lawyer: rayanswers, Attorney replied 7 months ago
rayanswers
rayanswers, Attorney

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

You have two angles here.You can report it to the police see if they will get involved or lawyer up and sue as a group,One you file suit you can force accounting and discovery through the courts.These really are your legal remedies in such a situation.

You can sue for an accounting, any misspent or missing funds once you get an accounting and seek all plus legal fees.

I appreciate the chance to help you again.Thanks.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

Contact Information:

Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis - LRIS
Website: http://www.bamsl.org/?page=LRIS
Phone:(###) ###-####**@******.***

Lawyer referral above maybe you can agree to band together as a group and share lawyer.