Education Law

Education law questions? Ask an education lawyer

Community college district of Colombia

Customer Question
community college district of Colombia
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Education Law
I want to enroll at community college of district of Colombia? I pay taxes for dc.
11/18/2017
Education lawyer: rayanswers, Attorney replied 8 months ago
rayanswers
rayanswers, Attorney

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Admissions

The UDC-CC Admissions office operates in partnership with UDC.

For basic admissions information go to our Future Students page.

To review the complete admissions information, refer to the system-wide Admissions Department page on the UDC site.

More

https://www.udc.edu/cc/admissions/

You can do this online.Good luck with your education.I appreciate the chance to help you and thanks for rating 5 stars.