Education Law

Education law questions? Ask an education lawyer

I was pursuing my graduate education in Commonwealth

Customer Question
I was pursuing my graduate...
I was pursuing my graduate education in Virginia Commonwealth University. Upon mistreatment and abuse of authority as a professor over student, I have been harassed constantly during my tenure and even after forcefully withdrawing from the program (after 2 years into a 4 year of degree program, after maintaining GPA of 4.0 for 3 consecutive semester and 3.5 GPA as overall).
Harassment includes but not limited to, constant watch and spying, hacking my personal devices, email accounts, bank accounts, felony through money (4000.0 dollars) stolen from my bank account. Infiltrated my contacts and professional network, to influence them personally, to sign my present-professional career.
There has been cyberbullying, cybercrimes, invasion of privacy and Human Rights to an extreme and it didn't stop there, it is all made public till date. In order to further hinder my career growth.
I have been in loss of 3 years, was harassed to an extent to leave studies in between, I started working full time to earn living and further my career, again cyberbullying and invasion at work, pushed me to resign.
Now, given the circumstances and maintaining my immigration status, I had to join a relatively upcoming pharmaceutical company. In all of these, cyberbullying has continued. Since my joining date of over about 3 months.
Joining the VCU grad school has nothing but a terrible career loss I have been unjustly treated, and harassment has continued to make sure I do not work towards better career prospects. I was to graduate in May 2018, if professors hadn't been behind ruining my career.
Now I would have to reapply for continuing my education for another 4 years starting 2018, year when I could have finished my studies. I have been unnecessary bothered to an extreme extent, just so the professors could have some fun out of their work boredom and protect their wrong doings from coming to light.
I would like to file a case against the school, towards the unjust acts that have been very easily pulled out, just because few professors seem to be too good in getting away with such heinous plays. And in process brutally ruining the career growth of bright students like me who have had only success in her academic and professional life, until the I joined the university.
Would appreciate your direction in the process/course of action to expedite the process.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Education Law
9/27/2017
Education lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 8 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

You need to retain the services of a local Attorney who handles school and education issues to assist you with your lawsuit. You can use the following sites to find local Attorneys:

Lawyers.com

Justia.com

Findlaw.com

Consumeradvocates.org

Goodluck with your case,