Education Law

Education law questions? Ask an education lawyer

My son got offered a scholarship program to go to USA for…

Customer Question
My son got offered...

My son got offered a scholarship program to go to USA for soccer a few years back through Nsr we also paid 6k which includes tuition and health insurance unfortunately my husband got sick ,he is a heart patient,so we try to contact Nsr but they wouldn’t reply back to us.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

6k is a lot of money and we have proof of funds transferred

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet, not sure where to start

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Is there a fee and if so how much

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Education Law
9/26/2017
Education lawyer: Sydney-Lawyer, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Sydney-Lawyer

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good Evening

I will refer this to the US. A Solicitor there should be able to assist.

Education lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 10 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am a US attorney, as your previous solicitor referred you to us.

What is your specific question about this for us? Your son was offered a scholarship and you paid 6K for tuition and insurance, what is the question you have?