Education Law

Education law questions? Ask an education lawyer

I need to find someone to represent me regarding a

Customer Question
I need to find...

I need to find someone to represent me regarding a university refusing to change grades for an adult

Lawyer's Assistant: Because education law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Michigan

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you spoken to a local attorney or school administrator? What is your ideal outcome for this situation?

I cannot find a local attorney who specializes in this. My ideal outcome is only to turn F's in to withdrawals. THese F's were not earned they were given to me for withdrawals

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I was in a life threatening situation when I withdrew, I don't even know if they were incorrect withdrawals but my mind was hardly in a state to know. I do not have police reports which would not say anything anyway so they will not remove the grades. But I do have disabilities and as I said I had individuals trying to kill me at the times I withdrew

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Education Law
9/12/2017
Education lawyer: TJ, Esq., Attorney replied 9 months ago
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions.To clarify, are just asking how to go about finding an attorney to represent you?