Education Law

Education Law Questions? Ask an Education Lawyer

Education Law

I am a Canadian citizen. Can I take the lsat in the USA

while here as a tourist?...
I am a Canadian citizen. Can I take the lsat in the USA while here as a tourist?
8/18/2017
rayanswers
rayanswers, Attorney

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Canada has it too just in case

LSAT Canada Registration - Information for Canadian Test Registrants

Upcoming LSAT Test Dates Across Canada

The Law School Admission Test (LSAT) is most commonly offered in February, June, September/October and December.

2017

Saturday, September 16
Saturday, December 2

8:30AM
8:30AM

2018

Saturday, February 10
Monday, June 11
Saturday, September 8
Saturday, November 17

8:30AM
12:30PM
8:30AM
8:30AM

For a full list of test dates, see the Law School Admission Council's LSAT Dates PDF.

List of Canadian LSAT Test Centre Locations

Canadian LSAT test centre locations and test centre codes are listed in the table below. Please note that while the LSAT is typically offered four times every year, not every test centre will offer each writing of the LSAT. The Law School Admission Council has a complete list of all LSAT test centres, including US and international locations.

60011Antigonish, NS, St. Francis Xavier University1

60471Belleville, ON, Loyalist College2

60511Brandon, MB, Assiniboine Community College1

60031Brandon, MB, Brandon University2

60431Burnaby, BC, British Columbia Institute of Technology2

60041Calgary, AB, Bow Valley College1

60081Calgary, AB, University of Calgary2

60401Cambridge Bay, NU, Nunavut Arctic College4

60091Charlottetown, PE, University of Prince Edward Island1

60101Corner Brook, NL, Memorial University of Newfoundland - Grenfell Campus2

60371Cornwall, ON, St. Lawrence College2

60161Fredericton, NB, University of New Brunswick2

60391Grande Prairie, AB, Grande Prairie Regional College2

60181Halifax, NS, Dalhousie University2

60211Hamilton, ON, McMaster University2

60021Kamloops, BC, Thompson Rivers University2

60491Kingston, ON, KLC College1

60061Kingston, ON, St. Lawrence College2

60171Lacombe, AB, Canadian University College5

60191Lethbridge, AB, University of Lethbridge2

60071London, ON, Fanshawe College6

60201London, ON, University of Western Ontario2

60521Mississauga, ON, Dewey College1

60221Montreal, QC, McGill University2

60531Nanaimo, BC, Vancouver Island University2

60421Niagara on the Lake, ON, Niagara College1

60551Ottawa, ON, Algonquin College2

60231Ottawa, ON, University of Ottawa2

60691Ottawa, ON, Saint Paul University1

60241Peterborough, ON, Trent University 6

60261Regina, SK, University of Regina1

60271Sackville, NB, Mount Allison University4

60461Sault Ste Marie, ON, Algoma University2

60281St. John's, NF, Memorial University of Newfoundland1

60291Saskatoon, SK, University of Saskatchewan2

60501Sudbury, ON, Cambrian College3

60141Sydney, NS, University of Cape Breton2

60311Thunder Bay, ON, Lakehead University, Bora Laskin Faculty of Law2

60301Toronto, ON, Humber Inst of Tech1

60601Toronto, ON, Madonna Catholic Secondary School1

60411Toronto, ON, Queen's Collegiate 2

60321Toronto, ON, University of Toronto2

60111Toronto, ON, York University - Osgoode Hall Law School2

60441Vancouver, BC, Ashton College1

60331Vancouver, BC, University of British Columbia2

60451Victoria, BC, Camosun College- Lansdowne Campus7

60341Victoria, BC, University of Victoria1

60051Waterloo, ON, Wilfrid Laurier University1

60131Whitehorse, YT, Yukon College2

60361Windsor, ON, University of Windsor, Faculty of Law1

60121Windsor, ON, University of Windsor2

60381Winnipeg, MB, University of Manitoba2

It doesn't violate her tourist status?

Not to just take the test, she can tourist the rest of the time.

rayanswers
rayanswers, Attorney
Thank you

Have a great evening.

You too!

Bye for now

rayanswers
rayanswers
rayanswers, Attorney