Education Law

Education law questions? Ask an education lawyer

Is it possible for me to expedite a pro-contract offering…

Customer Question
Is it possible for...

Is it possible for me to expedite a pro-contract offering me-free college, after 50 years? Rather simple, all other items were completed! Signing the contract in NY, being a resident of NJ and the home team or corp in Major league baseball In K.C.MO.

Lawyer's Assistant: The Lawyer's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost. Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

All info is above! This not real estate, this a Professional baseball player's contract!

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not at this time!

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not really!

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Education Law
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Lawyer/attorneys/just answer yes or no for me! Please!
8/5/2017
Education lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 1 year ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Some context may help...what do you mean

expedite a pro-contract