Education Law

Education law questions? Ask an education lawyer

I'm assisting my sister with her 13 year old son with

Customer Question
I'm assisting my sister...

I'm assisting my sister with her 13 year old son with Disabilities. We are both single mothers and we help eachother greatly

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Her son is classified as 504. Hes been in a very small school district in Collin County Texas. There have been several issues he/she encountered over the last year in a half.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Education Law
3/26/2017
Education lawyer: Colleen Grady, Attorney and Councelor at Law replied 1 year ago
Colleen Grady
Colleen Grady, Attorney and Councelor at Law

Hello. I have been an attorney for 27 years and have worked in the field of Education for 17 years. I will help you with your questions.

Can you please describe the issues so that I can give you specific information on how to proceed? It will take several hours to get you a response. I am at a wake service for a family member who has passed away. I promise I can get back to you later tonight.