Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Attorney handling education matters.
10285032

My son was mistreated. Out of school for thirty days without

Customer Question

My son was mistreated. Out of school for thirty days without s tutor . He was pushed out of his Afvanced work class because African American children are not welcomed,, they need a law suit .. What are my options
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Boston Mass
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I filed a report with office of equity. They sfile s true cu report against me falsely
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The school j requested was u set enrolled in six grade and they're doing and said there is no seats available for that vrade. I knew it was Why would they lie and why would they dd in
Category: Education Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If your son was mistreated and discriminated against based on his race, you need to contact the US Department of Education and US Department of Justice Civil Rights division for starters and file a complaint and provide your evidence.
If they are claiming there are no available seats for your child but are allowing other non-minority children into the class, this is part of your evidence of discrimination.
In addition to filing the complaint with the Department of Education and the Civil Rights Division, you can get a local education law attorney at the same site used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com. These attorneys do not typically take money up front and work off of a percentage of what they win for your son in the lawsuit.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.