Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

My son is in isd with about 10 to 15 children in the

Customer Question

My son is in isd with about 10 to 15 children in the classroom and 3 teachers. Yesterday my son was choked and not one teacher seen anything happen. If my son wasnt strong enough to get this child off of him I could have an injured child or a dead one. I am now very concerned about his well being and I am still trying to get a hold of the isd supervisor. Should I call the police and get them involved.
JA: Because education law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Michigan
JA: Have you spoken to a local attorney or school administrator? What is your ideal outcome for this situation?
Customer: No to either all they did was give me the number to thr isd supervisor. That this child is not allowed near mine ever
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Education Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 8 months ago.

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am much relieved that your child is alright. However, this is a very dangerous situation. You need to contact the Police immediately and file a complaint and let the Police take control of the situation. This matter needs to be dealt with immediately as it is literally a matter of life and death.

Best wishes,