Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney in general practice,
7286322

My 10 year old daughter is being bullied at school. The

Customer Question

My 10 year old daughter is being bullied at school . The principle is ignoring the reports and targeting my daughter .
Threatened my daughter "with consequences ". I asked for information NONE provided.
My daughter reports being afraid of the principle . Today the principle isolated my daughter in a locked room and would not let her call me. Principle knew I was unavailable . My daughter " confessed to the principle that she punched someone .
My daughter denies the allegations .
What can I do?
Category: Education Law
Expert:  Brandon M. replied 9 months ago.

Good afternoon. Is this at a public school?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

I understand how your daughter is being treated. Has she been formally disciplined?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Please send advice .
No she has not be " disciplined ". She has been isolated for hours sequestered in a conference room not free to leave. This I was told by the principle .
Expert:  Maverick replied 8 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is Maverick. Please give me a few minutes to review your inquiry. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Maverick replied 8 months ago.

Please let us know if you still need help with this and what the current status is of this situation.