How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Attorney
Category: Education Law
Satisfied Customers: 219
Experience:  Attorney in general practice,
Type Your Education Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a current graduate student, encountering a plagiarism

Customer Question

I am a current graduate student , encountering a plagiarism charge by the school. I am looking for a lawyer who is good at the academic plagiarism issue.
Thanks for any help.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Education Law
Expert:  Colleen Grady replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I have been an attorney for 27 years and have worked in the field of Education for 17 years. I will help you with your questions.

Expert:  Colleen Grady replied 1 year ago.

Can you tell me if you are in a state college or a private college? You have more due process rights in a state college.

Also, where in Nebraska are you? I can try to find a resource to find an attorney in your area if I know the county.

Also, if you tell me the name of the college, I will look at the due process rights that the college must follow.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's UNL, in Lincoln, NE, Lancaster county. I worked on my comprehensive exam questions, and generalized many scholar's research for literature review. However, during the writing, I was at the third trimester and my son came out one month earlier. Therefore, I was late to submit my comps. I am considering that I didn't cite the scholars' opinions correctly. But for one question, I listed six successful initiatives, which were concluded with my own words. I am considering about whether the initiatives I listed sounds like plarigism with online check tool, such as turn it in.