How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask rayanswers Your Own Question
rayanswers, Attorney
Category: Education Law
Satisfied Customers: 40979
Experience:  Texas lawyer for 30 years representing children and parents.
Type Your Education Law Question Here...
rayanswers is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If I am responding to the defenses do I need to mail copies

Customer Question

If I am responding to the defenses do I need to mail copies of the responses to the defense attorney?
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Education Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 10 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1, What "defenses" are you planning to respond to? Are you talking about responding the an Answer that was filed by the Dfendant, or a Motion, or?


Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Responding to the answer filed by the defendant, in which many times they request for dismissal.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I consider each request for dismissal a motion. Unless I am wrong because ... I don't know.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 10 months ago.

As you appear to be getting assistance with these issues from another professional I'll opt out.


Expert:  rayanswers replied 10 months ago.

Ray here a new expert.

You can respond here to each paragraph in one document.


Respondent would respond to Paragraph one of Defendant's response as follows:


Alternately without waiving the above Respondent wold respond to Paragraph two of Defendant's response as follows:

And so forth in one document.And you sign and file original here and mail the copy to the other side or their lawyer if they have one.

Thanks again for the chance to help today.

Related Education Law Questions