How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Attorney
Category: Education Law
Satisfied Customers: 218
Experience:  Attorney in general practice,
Type Your Education Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

The district put me on administration leave. In the large

Customer Question

The district put me on administration leave. In the large stack papers that they gave me for, "unsatisfactory performance ." In that stack, there are two of my students IEP. I don't see any permission from the parents. What I want to know is, is this a breach of privacy and/or confidential? I do have a lawyer defending me. But she not an expert in this area.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Education Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello: This is Attorney Phillips. Welcome to Justanswer! I will be assisting you today with your post.

I am sorry to read about your difficulty.

Could you explain a little more?

Was the IEP included as part of your performance evaluation?

Thank you for your cooperation.

Related Education Law Questions