How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Attorney
Category: Education Law
Satisfied Customers: 218
Experience:  Attorney in general practice,
Type Your Education Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We feel that our son has been exited from medical school

Customer Question

We feel that our son has been exited from medical school without consideration of his disability. They called his expulsion 'disciplinary' reasons for tardies to class and what probably was also his general affect that they felt was not of medical school expectations. How do I go about finding a lawyer that could consult with us to see if we have a case here. Our fear is that with the status of disciplinary expulsion, even though he very ADHD/OCD but not dishonest or untrustworthy.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Education Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Are you asking for resources to help find an attorney?

If so, what state are you in?

Related Education Law Questions