How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Albert Marmero Your Own Question
Albert Marmero
Albert Marmero,
Category: Education Law
Satisfied Customers: 197
Experience:  Partner at Long, Marmero, & Associates, LLP
Type Your Education Law Question Here...
Albert Marmero is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to sue the instructor of the program who prevent me

Customer Question

I want to sue the instructor of the program who prevent me from seating to take the EXAM
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Education Law
Expert:  Albert Marmero replied 1 year ago.

If you truly feel you were treated differently due to immigration status and race, then you may have a case. But please keep in mind if you do file suit, you will need to specifically prove these allegations and that is not always easy, plus there is a cost to do this. Here is my recommendation. You should set up a consultation with a local attorney in your area who specializes in civil rights/discrimination. This lawyer will evaluate your case, and if your case is indeed strong, the lawyer will likely represent you on a contingent basis where you only pay if he is successful. If you tell me where you are located I might know a recommendation in that area.

I hope this is helpful. Please provide a rating so I receive credit for promptly responding to you. Also, feel free to ask follow up questions. Thanks!

Expert:  Albert Marmero replied 1 year ago.

Please do not forget to provide a rating as I provided a prompt response. Thanks!