How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Education Law
Satisfied Customers: 2185
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Education Law Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son had an issue at school where he was t in the back he

Customer Question

my son had an issue at school where he was hit in the back he made a comment saying about the pain and now is suspended school never followed their own rules for this nor did they protect him from being assaulted
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Education Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry to hear this. Your best route at this point is to first file a complaint with the school board. If they do not address this then you should involve the State department of education.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did file. I now have to appeal again. This is bs, my son was hit
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is not an answer. Please refund my money
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no one is getting back to me. Please refund. This was a waste of my time
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.
Would you like to talk by phone so I can fully understand your situation? There are additional charges.