How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Colleen Grady Your Own Question
Colleen Grady
Colleen Grady, Attorney and Councelor at Law
Category: Education Law
Satisfied Customers: 555
Experience:  Assistant Principal, 17 years in the field of Education
Type Your Education Law Question Here...
Colleen Grady is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a bullying lawsuit against the school district in

Customer Question

I have a bullying lawsuit against the school district in Julieatta Id, It has been a long year we went to the school several times and actually had call the police on one child that was threating our son with a baseball bat. we went to the principal/superintendent. He said to trust his teacher so we went to her and she claimed she would help him. Then it got so bad in December that my wife and I pulled him out of school. On the release documents his teacher said that he complained about bullying to his mom too much. The Principal/superintendent's name is***** much consideration we decided in the beginning of January we decided to reenroll him. Dr. Park told us that we inspired a new school board policy. He claimed that the school board had voted, it was all lies. they also doctored his file and we have 2 apology ltrs
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Education Law
Expert:  Colleen Grady replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I will help you with your questions. I have been an attorney for 27 years and I have been in the field of Education for 17 years. Can you please tell me what questions I can help you with. I am reviewing your attachments right now.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just sent a few documents what we need is a ruthless attorney that will punish this school district for not protecting our son, I just need someone out of this area that is not afraid to go after the school
Expert:  Colleen Grady replied 1 year ago.

Here is a link to the Idaho Bar Association Lawyer Referral service:

They will be able to refer a lawyer in good standing to you. You can specifically ask for an attorney that is not connected to the area of the school. You need to ask for an expert in Education Law. You have the right to interview an attorney to see if the attorney has the experience you need. If you are not happy with the first referral, ask for another. The referral fee is $35.

Please let me know if I can help more. If you are satisfied with my help, please rate my service.

Related Education Law Questions