How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Education Law
Satisfied Customers: 2156
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Education Law Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son is graduating from a private gh school and is going

Customer Question

My son is graduating from a private high school and is going to university and i can not get his high school transcript because there is a balance owned which i do not have the funds to pay right now , is there any solution ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Education Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately they can withhold the transcript for an unpaid balance. I strongly suggest you make arrangements for a pay plan to get current.