How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Attorney
Category: Education Law
Satisfied Customers: 218
Experience:  Attorney in general practice,
Type Your Education Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I asked them 3 times already they seem to don't care

Customer Question

I asked them 3 times already they seem to don't care what I want they are confusing my daughter and stressing me out can I sue for parental alienation and whatever else I want to teach them they can't just teach a student any old name they want
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Education Law
Expert:  Thomas Swartz replied 1 year ago.
Please see my previous response.Thomas

Related Education Law Questions