How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Attorney
Category: Education Law
Satisfied Customers: 218
Experience:  Attorney in general practice,
Type Your Education Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I attended a postsecondary college that made the news

Customer Question

I attended a postsecondary college that made the news for practicing decipitive practices. I attended this college they failed me three times. I am intetested in legal reprensation for hardship along with emtional and medical stress. I have. Forty thounsand in student debt. No degree and filled appeal won. Contacted corporate office myself and filled and complaint against my instructor won. But need addtional legal help
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Education Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. I am sorry to hear about this situation. Unfortunately:1) JustAnswer experts cannot represent customers as clients;2) Nor can we refer you to specific attorneys because of ethical considerations. So I can answer a question as to your matter, for example. Or help you find a referral service or provide some pro bono leads. Please let me know.

Related Education Law Questions