How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Attorney
Category: Education Law
Satisfied Customers: 218
Experience:  Attorney in general practice,
Type Your Education Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Meeting with counselor, meeting with administration, meeting again wit

Customer Question

what does this cost?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Education Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Did you get your information on the site operations? Experts are independent from the site so they do not know about payment arrangements you have with the site.
Have you asked for a due process hearing, which is a written request to the IEP/504 coordinator, with copies to the Arkansas Board of Education and the school board? It DOES NOT MATTER THEY HAVE TOO MANY 504 STUDENTS, the school is basically violating the law.